Interested applicants must apply on-line to be considered for DOT job vacancies. Note: Application procedures may vary from one job vacancy to another, so please read the on-line application carefully.
- All applications must be received by 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Complete your on-line application, be sure to review your application for accuracy and click “submit.”
- All sections of the on-line application must be completed, if applicable.
- If you decide to make additional changes, you must save your latest entries and hit the “submit” button again.
What Happens Next?
- You may check your application status by logging into your USAJOBS account.
- Within two weeks of the closing date, your application will be reviewed and rated.
- Ratings will be determined based on the documents and information received by the closing date.
- The most highly qualified candidates will be referred to the hiring manager for further consideration.
- If you are selected for an interview, the hiring manager will contact you directly.
- Once a hiring decision is made, we will notify all applicants of their final status.
Updated: Tuesday, March 3, 2015