Do YOU know what happens if YOU REFUSE?
If you refuse to take a DOT drug or alcohol test:
- You will be immediately removed from the performance of any safety-sensitive function until you complete the Return-to-Duty Process
- You will need to see a DOT-qualified Substance Abuse Professional and comply with the education and/or rehabilitation requirements
- You could have a hard time finding another job
- You must complete the Return-to-Duty Process, including directly observed tests, and you may have to pay for those tests
- Your certificate, license, rating or authorization may be revoked, suspended or restricted
For more information, visit the ODAPC website at: http://www.dot.gov/odapc