The Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GDHCC) is a grantee of the U.S. Department of Transportation and hosts the Gulf Small Business Transportation Resource Center (SBTRC). The Gulf Region SBTRC serves the states of Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
The GDHCC mission is to grow and support the Hispanic business community in North Texas. The organization provides technical assistance through advocacy, networking, Business Education Programs, market analysis and partnerships with local and state government agencies.
The Gulf Region SBTRC provides an array of technical assistance to build the capacity of small and disadvantaged businesses that include:
- Business Analyses
- Market Research and Procurement Assistance
- General Management & Technical Assistance
- Business Counseling & Coaching
- Regional Planning Committees
- Liaison between Prime Contractors and Sub-Contractors
- Outreach/Conference Participation
- Capital Access and Surety Bond Assistance
- Women & Girls In Transportation Initiative (WITI)
UPCOMING FINANCIAL EDUCATION & OUTREACH EVENTS:
- July 11, 2019 - Houston, TX
- August 14, 2019 - New Orleans, LA
- August 21, 2019 - Dallas, TX
- September, 17, 2019 - El Paso, TX
For more information, and if you would like to attend the event, please contact the project director below.