UPDATE: Grant Solicitations for Two National University Transportation Centers (December 6, 2018)
- “Congestion Relief”: 21 applications.
- “Improving the Durability and Extending the Life of Transportation Infrastructure”: 30 applications.
NOTICE - FEDERAL OFFICE CLOSURE ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2018: Because of the closure of Federal government offices on December 5 in honor of the late President George H. W. Bush, applicants who send the required hard copies of their applications already submitted through Grants.gov for delivery on December 5 or 6 may experience late delivery. The US Department of Transportation will now accept submission of those hard copies for one additional day, until 5:00 PM EST on Friday, December 7, 2018. The deadline for electronic submission of applications through Grants.gov remains as stated in the Notice of Funding Opportunity: 11:59PM EST on Monday, December 3, 2018.
- - - - - - - - - -
UPDATE: Grant Solicitations for Two National University Transportation Centers (October 24, 2018)
USDOT has received 60 Letters of Intent :
- “Congestion Relief”: 24 Letters of Intent received.
- “Improving the Durability and Extending the Life of Transportation Infrastructure”: 36 Letters of Intent received.
- Only those who submitted these Letters of Intent may submit full applications, which are due on December 3.